Enrolment and Transfer Procedures

Parents wishing to enrol their child at school should complete an Enrolment Form.  If a child is leaving  the school, the parent/caregivers should notify the school. Children may  enter Kindergarten at the beginning of the school year if they turn five on or  before 31st July of that year.

This document enrolling in a public school will give you more information. Please click on this link below