*exceptional education programs
* highly qualified, caring and dedicated teachers and staff
* a safe, inclusive and nurturing environment
* programs that cater for the needs of all students
* use of interactive whiteboards and new technology
* small class sizes
* healthy canteen menu
* educational lunchtime play programs to develop social skills
All students, from Kindergarten to Year 6, are provided with leadership and public speaking opportunities aimed at developing strong communication skills and self confidence.
Our school encourages students to develop respect for others and responsibility for their own learning and behaviour.
The school program builds on a tradition of achievement. We provide daily physical education for all and run successful sporting teams coached by specialist teachers.
Students participate in athletics, swimming and cross country carnivals throughout the year as well as gala days and educational excursions.